Oklahoma Highway Patrol
Do you have what it takes to be a trooper?
Ath Genesis 64117 B&O GP9 DC HO
ATH Genesis 64305 BN SP&S Patch GP9 DCC Sound HO
ATH Genesis 65386 Southern Pacific GP38-2 DC HOATH Genesis 67426 BNSF SD60m DCC Sound HO
OHP is pleased to announce the opening of applications for the 66th Oklahoma Highway Patrol Academy. The application period will run from April 15 to May 31.
ATH Genesis 69250 CN SD75i DC HO
ATH Genesis G97206 Union Pacific 4-8-8-4 Steam Loco w DCC & Sound H.O.
Athearn HO SD-60 Union Pacific Locomotive DCC Ready
OHP Recruiting Event / Open House
Date: Saturday, May 11th, 2019
ATHEARN NEW YORK CENTRAL redARY SNOWPLOW & TENDER X-670HO SCALE NIB
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Athearn NdeM Sonora Baja Ca. 50' Boxcar Kit NewMexicanFCP-HO Scale
Athearn 25798 HO Utah Frontrunner UTAX F59PHI MT Box
Athearn 4420 HO Southern Pacific SD40-2 (Olympic Paint Scheme) (bluee Box)
Tulsa Location: 9191 East Skelly Drive (Click For Directions)AS90-0,5x Märklin H0 AC Güterwagen DB Kranschutzwagen+Hochbordwagen etc NEUW
Oklahoma Highway Patrol Academy
Have you ever wondered what life is like for an OHP Academy Cadet?
Visit our Academy page to find out!
Oklahoma Highway Patrol Chief
Colonel Michael S. Harrell assumed the duties as the 27th Chief of the Oklahoma Highway Patrol on December 1, 2017. Prior to this assignment, he served on the command staff of the Patrol as a Zone Commander for the past 4 years. He spent the final 3 of those as the liaison for the Oklahoma Turnpike Authority. Colonel Harrell began his professional career in law enforcement in 1989 with the Fort Smith Police Department. He then served as a social worker for the Oklahoma Department of Human Services in Tulsa from 1992 until January of 1995 with his acceptance into the 48th Oklahoma Highway Patrol Academy.
ATHEARN 80235 HO SCALE RTR F7A Baltimore & Ohio
ATHEARN 91534 SANTA FE 2496 ROUND CAB WARBONNET TRAIN W BOX (LAM019565)
ATHEARN 95536 PS 2600 COVERED HOPPER NORTHERN PACIFIC NP 76115
Athearn ATH15183 N Scale Locomotive F45 DCC & Sound GN Great Northern
- Dragon 7051 1 700 USS Lexington CV-16)
- Gloworm Toy Fire Fly 1986 Hasbro Vintage Org Red Soft Plastic Semi Hard Hollow
- JUDGE DREDD RPG- THE ROLE-PLAYING GAME - GAMES WORKSHOP 2000AD
- Lionel Electric Power Generator Car 6-19825
- Master Class Model Building Videos-Aftermarket
- NIB HO Bachmann Mogul New York Central
- Robo 2113110 - Personenwagen 1 Kl. Typ 112A, TLK PKP, Bw. Przemysl, Neu & Ovp.
- TILLIG 76699 - H0 - Off. Güterwagen O(x)der DR mit Brikett, Ep.III - NEU in OVP
- Vampire Wars GH-03 Dracula's Carriage new sealed metal lead miniatures
- Warhammer 40K Space Marine - well painted Ironclad Dreadnought
- 2018 yellow Tiger @ Lilkelife Stuffed Animal Plush soft toys gifts 43''
- Endeavour America's Cup J Class Yacht Wood Model 24 Boat Sailboat New
- Little Tikes Dollhouse Family Figures Baby Dog Mother Father Bredher Sister
- Playmobil 5983 Riding Stables Country Pony Horse Stable
- Tamiya Ford Sierra XR-4i 1 24 Scale Sports Car Model Kit, No. 52, NEW, UNOPENED
- 12V 3700-5000mAh Subc Sc Premium Carreras Rc Paquete de Pilas Nimh + a Medida
- Bandai HGBF 1 144 Super Fumina Titans Kit Maid. Model
- DJI Naza M Lite Flight Controller Naza-M Lite with GPS Control System For RC FPV
- Goki Flexible Puppets Lifestyle Family
After graduation from the 48th Academy, his original assignment took him to Troop K (Osage County) with an initial residence in Skiatook. He later transferred to Troop B (Tulsa County) in September of 1997 until his first promotion to Lieutenant in 2003 moved him to Troop J (Enid). There would be a subsequent stop in Troop C (Muskogee) before promoting to Captain in 2006. Colonel Harrell held this rank for over 7 years with stops on the Creek/Muskogee Turnpikes, as well as Troop B (Tulsa) and Troop C (Muskogee). He was promoted to the rank of Major in the fall of 2013, a position he held until December of 2017.
Athearn ATH88526 EMD SD38 Detroit, Toledo & Ironton DT&I DTI DCC Ready
Athearn ATHG63785 HO GP40P-2 w DCC & Sound UP LocomotiveAthearn ATHG65752 HO GP40-2 w DCC & Sound BN Locomotive BurlingtonAthearn ATHG89626 HO SD70ACe Ferromex Locomotive DCC READYAthearn bluee box mow 200 ton crane and work caboose AT&SFAthearn Coca Cola 50' Flat Car with 40' Coca Cola Trailer --NOS HO SCALE
He is very proud to have been a 1985 graduate of Sallisaw High School in Sequoyah County. After receiving his Associate degree from Connors State College in Warner, Oklahoma, he graduated Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice from Northeastern State University in Tahlequah, Oklahoma. Colonel Harrell is also a distinguished graduate of the 263rd Session of the FBI National Academy in Quantico, Virginia.
Athearn Ford C w 28' Smooth Trailer CONSOLIDATED FREIGHT No Zone HO MIB
Athearn G69364 HO CITX SD70M-2 DCC & Sound
"I am equally humbled and excited by the opportunity bestowed upon me by the Commissioner," Harrell said. "I look forward to promoting his vision for the Department of Public Safety and continuing our long history of serving the citizens of the great State of Oklahoma."
Athearn Genesis ' PS Auto Box Western Pacific HO MIB
ATHEARN GENESIS EMD F 3A & F 3B SET - G 2522A and G 2522B - NEW
Athearn Genesis G9129 Rio Grande 4-6-6-4 Challenger W DCC & SoundAthearn Genesis HO Scale EMD SD70M Diesel Locomotive EMD LeaseAthearn Genesis SD60I CSX HO Scale MIB
Our Mission Statement
Working to provide a safe, secure environment for the public through courteous, quality and professional services.
COL Michael Harrell
Chief of Patrol
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been used previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“IN EXCELLENT CONDITION, WITH ORIGINAL BOX SOME SHELF WEAR, SEE ALL PICTURES”|
Does not apply