Oklahoma Highway Patrol
Do you have what it takes to be a trooper?
25mm Classical Indian - heavy 12 figures - cav (22611)
25mm classical macedonian - pikemen 24 figures - inf (22865)
25mm classical persian - ancient spearmen 24 figs - inf (12226)25mm Classical scythian - horse archers 11 figures - cav (22567)
OHP is pleased to announce the opening of applications for the 66th Oklahoma Highway Patrol Academy. The application period will run from April 15 to May 31.
25mm colonial boers - battle group 24 figures - inf (24591)
25mm colonial mexican - maximillian adventure militia 18 figures - inf (28165)
25mm dark ages anglo saxon - spearmen 24 figs inf - inf (22727)
OHP Recruiting Event / Open House
Date: Saturday, May 11th, 2019
25mm dark ages byzantine - battle group 14 figures - cav (33890)
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
25mm dark ages goths - skirmishers 36 figures - inf (27753)
25mm dark ages norman - spearmen 12 figures - inf (28269)
25mm dark ages viking - warriors 17 figures - inf (23565)
Tulsa Location: 9191 East Skelly Drive (Click For Directions)25mm ACW union - american civil war infantry plastic 17 figs - inf (12616)
Oklahoma Highway Patrol Academy
Have you ever wondered what life is like for an OHP Academy Cadet?
Visit our Academy page to find out!
Oklahoma Highway Patrol Chief
Colonel Michael S. Harrell assumed the duties as the 27th Chief of the Oklahoma Highway Patrol on December 1, 2017. Prior to this assignment, he served on the command staff of the Patrol as a Zone Commander for the past 4 years. He spent the final 3 of those as the liaison for the Oklahoma Turnpike Authority. Colonel Harrell began his professional career in law enforcement in 1989 with the Fort Smith Police Department. He then served as a social worker for the Oklahoma Department of Human Services in Tulsa from 1992 until January of 1995 with his acceptance into the 48th Oklahoma Highway Patrol Academy.
25mm ECW english - civil war pike & shot 20 figures - inf (17272)
25mm ECW royalist - pike & shot 24 figures - inf (32623)
25mm Hobbit Miniatures DPS painted Goblin Town AP4189
25mm marlburian british - regt. 16 figures - inf (28803)
- Union Pacific 4-6-6-4 Challanger Key Imports w box nice condition
- 1 250 14.7CM Fastjet E190 Passenger Airplane Plane ABS Plastic Aircraft Model
- AK00323 - AK Interactive Figures Serie s Official Bag
- GEMINI JETS 1 400 INTERJET A321S 1 400 REG XA-GEO BN GJ1703
- Max Factory Fate Zero EX Ride Spride 05 Saber Motored Cuirassier
- Revell 1 25 7 Eleven Mustang GTO Ford IMSA Road Racing Champions Kit U
- VINTAGE FIESTA CHRISTMAS REINDEER W BENDABLE ANTLERS STUFFED ANIMAL PLUSH TOY
- 4X Happymodel SE0703 19000KV 1S Brushless Motor for RC Drone FPV Racing
- Bandai 1 100 MG 072 ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam
- Dji inspire 1 Propellers & Inssizetion Kits
- Folkmanis Purring Cat Hand Puppet Hand Puppet
- HPI Racing Radio Control Car SF-50 12KG High Torque Metal Gear Servo 102777
- Lost In Space B9 Robot 1 6 Model Kit - Moebius Models
- Original Thomas & Friends Motorized Engine Thomas' Sodor Adventure - Rare & HTF
- RC Kids Electronics Car Toys, Off Road Cars Vehicle 4WD 2.4Ghz 1 16 Crawlers For
- SUPARSS 3670 2650KV Brushless Motor AND 120A ESC Speed Controller Combo RC Parts
- Traxxas 1 10 Revo 3.3 REVERSE KIT 5395X
- 4X Emax ES3302 12.4g Mini Metall gear Analog SERVO für RC airplane
- DT RC Electric Boat PNP H640 W Fiber Glass Motor ESC W O Battery colord
After graduation from the 48th Academy, his original assignment took him to Troop K (Osage County) with an initial residence in Skiatook. He later transferred to Troop B (Tulsa County) in September of 1997 until his first promotion to Lieutenant in 2003 moved him to Troop J (Enid). There would be a subsequent stop in Troop C (Muskogee) before promoting to Captain in 2006. Colonel Harrell held this rank for over 7 years with stops on the Creek/Muskogee Turnpikes, as well as Troop B (Tulsa) and Troop C (Muskogee). He was promoted to the rank of Major in the fall of 2013, a position he held until December of 2017.
25mm medieval burgundian - men at arms (plastic) 20 figures - inf (35194)
25mm medieval english - dismounted knights 24 figures - inf (25559)25mm medieval english - men at arms 8 figs cavalry - cav (21845)25mm medieval german - halberdiers 16 figures - inf (33893)25mm medieval saracen - horse archers 8 figures - cav (29532)25mm medieval turk - light 12 figures - cav (25899)
He is very proud to have been a 1985 graduate of Sallisaw High School in Sequoyah County. After receiving his Associate degree from Connors State College in Warner, Oklahoma, he graduated Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice from Northeastern State University in Tahlequah, Oklahoma. Colonel Harrell is also a distinguished graduate of the 263rd Session of the FBI National Academy in Quantico, Virginia.
25mm napoleonic austrian - jagers 42 figures - inf (29026)
25mm napoleonic british - command - command (21462)
"I am equally humbled and excited by the opportunity bestowed upon me by the Commissioner," Harrell said. "I look forward to promoting his vision for the Department of Public Safety and continuing our long history of serving the citizens of the great State of Oklahoma."
25mm napoleonic british - household 12 figures - cav (35026)
25mm napoleonic british - line 19 figures - inf (35282)
25mm napoleonic british - regt 24 figures - inf (33143)25mm napoleonic french - 4 guns & crews - art (28881)25mm napoleonic french - cuirassiers 9 figures - cav (28892)
Our Mission Statement
Working to provide a safe, secure environment for the public through courteous, quality and professional services.