Oklahoma Highway Patrol
Do you have what it takes to be a trooper?
25mm ACW union - american civil war infantry 15 figures - inf (12416)
25mm ACW union - battalion 32 figures - inf (25162)
25mm ACW union - regt. 24 figures - inf (26491)25mm artillery 3 guns & 4 crew (6657) metal painted
OHP is pleased to announce the opening of applications for the 66th Oklahoma Highway Patrol Academy. The application period will run from April 15 to May 31.
25mm AWI british - infantry 35 figs - inf (12827)
25mm biblical assyrian - spearmen 27 figures - inf (18098)
25mm biblical egyptian - infantry 27 figures - inf (16128)
OHP Recruiting Event / Open House
Date: Saturday, May 11th, 2019
25mm biblical sea peoples - warriors 18 figures - inf (11401)
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
25mm classical greek - ancient battlegroup - inf (14215)
25mm classical greek - archers 12 figures - inf (32107)
25mm classical greek - hoplites 32 figures - inf (31953)
Tulsa Location: 9191 East Skelly Drive (Click For Directions)25 x Lizardmen Saurus Warriors well painted plastic models Seraphon AOS
Oklahoma Highway Patrol Academy
Have you ever wondered what life is like for an OHP Academy Cadet?
Visit our Academy page to find out!
Oklahoma Highway Patrol Chief
Colonel Michael S. Harrell assumed the duties as the 27th Chief of the Oklahoma Highway Patrol on December 1, 2017. Prior to this assignment, he served on the command staff of the Patrol as a Zone Commander for the past 4 years. He spent the final 3 of those as the liaison for the Oklahoma Turnpike Authority. Colonel Harrell began his professional career in law enforcement in 1989 with the Fort Smith Police Department. He then served as a social worker for the Oklahoma Department of Human Services in Tulsa from 1992 until January of 1995 with his acceptance into the 48th Oklahoma Highway Patrol Academy.
25mm classical macedonian - pikemen 16 figs - inf (18596)
25mm classical persian - archers 18 figures - inf (31032)
25mm classical thracian - peltasts 18 figures - inf (31044)
25mm colonial mexican - maximillian adventure militia 18 figures - inf (28165)
- Dragon 7051 1 700 USS Lexington CV-16)
- Gloworm Toy Fire Fly 1986 Hasbro Vintage Org Red Soft Plastic Semi Hard Hollow
- JUDGE DREDD RPG- THE ROLE-PLAYING GAME - GAMES WORKSHOP 2000AD
- Lionel Electric Power Generator Car 6-19825
- Master Class Model Building Videos-Aftermarket
- NIB HO Bachmann Mogul New York Central
- Robo 2113110 - Personenwagen 1 Kl. Typ 112A, TLK PKP, Bw. Przemysl, Neu & Ovp.
- TILLIG 76699 - H0 - Off. Güterwagen O(x)der DR mit Brikett, Ep.III - NEU in OVP
- Trumpeter Models 5106 1 35 AS365N2 Dolphin 2 US Marine Helico TSM 9580208051062
- 1 20 Studio 27 Ferrari 150° Italia Monaco GP trans kit to suit Fujimi Models
- ANCIEN DECOUPAGE MAQUETTE LOCOMOTIVE EXPRESS AMERICAIN IMAGERIE EPINAL PELLERIN
- EDP53197 - Eduard Photoetch 1 200 - HMS Hood Pt.7 Main Top (Tru)
- Li'l Woodzeez Cottage Playset & Mice Family Set with Storybook
- Playmobil Victorian Grand Mansion Dolls House 5327 5317 5318 5319 5328 all boxed
- U.S. KEDS 1960s shoe store display cartoon character ad figures counter sign
- 2PCS TFL CNC SSS Brushless 56104-500KV Motor 6-Pole redor RC Boat Electronic
- Bandai 1 100 MG Deep Striker Plan303E MSA-0011 Model Kit Pro Built & Painted
- Dinosaur Family Blanket for Kids Cartoon Microfiber Jurassic Plush Sherpa
- GERSTAL046 General Friedrich Paulus by First Legion
After graduation from the 48th Academy, his original assignment took him to Troop K (Osage County) with an initial residence in Skiatook. He later transferred to Troop B (Tulsa County) in September of 1997 until his first promotion to Lieutenant in 2003 moved him to Troop J (Enid). There would be a subsequent stop in Troop C (Muskogee) before promoting to Captain in 2006. Colonel Harrell held this rank for over 7 years with stops on the Creek/Muskogee Turnpikes, as well as Troop B (Tulsa) and Troop C (Muskogee). He was promoted to the rank of Major in the fall of 2013, a position he held until December of 2017.
25mm dark ages anglo saxon - warriors 28 figures - inf (27919)
25mm dark ages ghaznavid - cavalry 10 cavalry - cav (10825)25mm dark ages norman - spearmen 24 figures - inf (35259)25mm Dark Ages VIKINGS x16 Painted and Based Great for Hail Caesar 5587525mm ECW english - civil war infantry - inf (21321)25mm ECW royalist - mixed (as photo) - inf (26268)
He is very proud to have been a 1985 graduate of Sallisaw High School in Sequoyah County. After receiving his Associate degree from Connors State College in Warner, Oklahoma, he graduated Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice from Northeastern State University in Tahlequah, Oklahoma. Colonel Harrell is also a distinguished graduate of the 263rd Session of the FBI National Academy in Quantico, Virginia.
25mm Infinity WDS painted YuJing Ninja l20
25mm marlburian french - dragoons 12 figures - cav (35479)
"I am equally humbled and excited by the opportunity bestowed upon me by the Commissioner," Harrell said. "I look forward to promoting his vision for the Department of Public Safety and continuing our long history of serving the citizens of the great State of Oklahoma."
25mm medieval english - archers 16 figures - inf (33510)
25mm medieval english - men at arms 11 figures - cav (26054)
25mm medieval generic - men at arms 17 figs - inf (10545)25mm medieval saracen - light 10 figures - cav (29602)25mm medieval turkish - seljuk turk horse archers 10 figs - cav (21698)
Our Mission Statement
Working to provide a safe, secure environment for the public through courteous, quality and professional services.