Oklahoma Highway Patrol
Do you have what it takes to be a trooper?
20th Bomb Squadron Buccaneers B-52H Model
21” Southern Pacific Tavern car, 3 rail, O gauge, NIB, 10313
21511 Rapido Alco FA-2 w LokSound & DCC Canadian National As-Delivered21St Century Toys Pvc Terrorist
OHP is pleased to announce the opening of applications for the 66th Oklahoma Highway Patrol Academy. The application period will run from April 15 to May 31.
220 011 1 Locomotiva Diesel Db Digitale per Märklin Ac Roco 69405 Conf. Orig. H0
23 METAL AND PLASTIC BLOOD ANGELS SOME NICE CONVERSIONS PART PAINTED (504)
23857 TRIX H0 Messewagen Dortmund Bierwaggon DAB Eisenbahn OVP neu HO 1 87
OHP Recruiting Event / Open House
Date: Saturday, May 11th, 2019
24 BIG VINTAGE ANIMAL FAIR BUFORD THE BUSEY BEAR TEDDY orange STUFFED PLUSH TOY
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
24630 MARKLIN SERIE C DEVIATOIO A 3 VIE CON MASSICCIATA
25 28mm french napoleonic dragoons
2503-4 Fil lumineux éclairage maquettes green Miller 90cm
Tulsa Location: 9191 East Skelly Drive (Click For Directions)2019 Meng Model 1 35 German A7V Tank (Krupp) TS-017
Oklahoma Highway Patrol Academy
Have you ever wondered what life is like for an OHP Academy Cadet?
Visit our Academy page to find out!
Oklahoma Highway Patrol Chief
Colonel Michael S. Harrell assumed the duties as the 27th Chief of the Oklahoma Highway Patrol on December 1, 2017. Prior to this assignment, he served on the command staff of the Patrol as a Zone Commander for the past 4 years. He spent the final 3 of those as the liaison for the Oklahoma Turnpike Authority. Colonel Harrell began his professional career in law enforcement in 1989 with the Fort Smith Police Department. He then served as a social worker for the Oklahoma Department of Human Services in Tulsa from 1992 until January of 1995 with his acceptance into the 48th Oklahoma Highway Patrol Academy.
25mm 7YW Austrian - seven years war grenzers 32 figures metal - inf (7420)
25mm 7YW prussian - regt. 12 figures - inf (28752)
25mm ACW confederate - american civil war inf plastic 18 figs - inf (12564)
25mm ACW confederate - battalion 24 figures - inf (25168)
- BR568-1 x Märklin H0 Ac 5106 Section de Voie Rail M Droit Très Bien, Ovp
- Dropfleet Commander TTC-FCGX-SHA-005 Shaltari Dreadnought (Plutonium or Uranium)
- Great Planes AT-6 Texan ARF Legendary Warbirds Series
- Kato - N Scale 176-9202 EMD SDP40F Type I Body Amtrak Phase I Paint New
- LIONEL LINES 6420 D.L.&W. WORK CABOOSE WITH FLOODLIGHT FREE SHIPPING
- Mehano HO Scale Diesel Locomotive SD-40 363 Chessie System B&O
- NOCH 16071 Mega-Spar-Set Sitzende Figuren Modelleisenbahn
- PREISER G SCALE FIGURES UNPAINTED FIGURES STANDING PASSENGERS 45177
- Tamiya 1 35 Military Miniature No.181 German Army IV Tank Plastic Model F S
- Vintage Bachmann Bros.Plasticville Drive in Hamburger Stand Ho Scale New in Box
- 1 24 LAMBORGHINI DIABLO VT Revell Monogram 85-0889
- AIRFIX 2 6 2 GREAT WESTERN LOCOMOTIVE PLUS AUTOCAR
- Gantry crane - Ratio 546 - OO HO Building Kit - P3
- Littlest Pet Shop PAWZA Hotel Set Zoe Trent Snowflake Pawson Sammie Spotsie NEW
- Pusheen It’s Sugar Exclusive Milkshake Float Plush
- Victoria's Secret PINK Display Stuffed Dog Iridescent Glitter BLING NEW Large
- 35Cc Ngk CM6 DLE35RA Rear Exhaust Gasoline Engine 1500Rpm Min Gas Engine cs
- silver D4540 KV800 brushleess MOTORE ANCHE PER 600ER Heli
- Corally PAN CAR 10SL SIDE LINKS 235MM,TC00049
- FTX Sh .21 Crankshaft FTX6055
- IF023 Fiat Model 500A Topolino LE250 by King and Country
- Mato 1 16 1 16 Scale German Sturmtiger RC Tank Plastic Upper Hull Spare Part
- New R C Hot-008 Piper Cub Style ARF With Motor
- Ravensburger Puzzles lot of 3
- STAR WARS 2 VINTAGE ORIGINAL RIALTO YORK DARTH VADER SLIDE PUZZLE BRAND NEW
- Traxxas X-Maxx Transmitter TQi Link Enabled 2ch 6528 & 5 Ch Receiver 6533 New
- AFX Endurance Champions HO Scale Electric Slot Car Set with Digital Lap Counter
- Estes Predo-X Micro HD First Person View RTF Electric Powered Radio Controlled M
After graduation from the 48th Academy, his original assignment took him to Troop K (Osage County) with an initial residence in Skiatook. He later transferred to Troop B (Tulsa County) in September of 1997 until his first promotion to Lieutenant in 2003 moved him to Troop J (Enid). There would be a subsequent stop in Troop C (Muskogee) before promoting to Captain in 2006. Colonel Harrell held this rank for over 7 years with stops on the Creek/Muskogee Turnpikes, as well as Troop B (Tulsa) and Troop C (Muskogee). He was promoted to the rank of Major in the fall of 2013, a position he held until December of 2017.
25mm ACW mexican - american war cavalry 10 cavalry - cav (16401)
25mm ACW union - american civil war command 6 cavalry - cav (12552)25mm ACW union - generals & escort 12 figures - command (29775)25mm ancient greek cavalry 12 cavalry (12111)25mm biblical assyrian - archers 15 figures infantry - inf (21894)25mm biblical egyptian - mercenaries 24 figures - inf (13824)
He is very proud to have been a 1985 graduate of Sallisaw High School in Sequoyah County. After receiving his Associate degree from Connors State College in Warner, Oklahoma, he graduated Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice from Northeastern State University in Tahlequah, Oklahoma. Colonel Harrell is also a distinguished graduate of the 263rd Session of the FBI National Academy in Quantico, Virginia.
25mm classical english - dismounted men at arms 24 figures - inf (31034)
25mm classical greek - heavy 12 figures - cav (23163)
"I am equally humbled and excited by the opportunity bestowed upon me by the Commissioner," Harrell said. "I look forward to promoting his vision for the Department of Public Safety and continuing our long history of serving the citizens of the great State of Oklahoma."
25mm classical greek - light 8 figures - cav (24708)
25mm classical macedonian - pikemen 16 figs - inf (18597)
25mm classical persian - light 12 figures - cav (32087)25mm colonial french - foreign legion platoon 18 figures - inf (31471)25mm dark ages anglo-saxon - archers 24 figures - inf (23173)
Our Mission Statement
Working to provide a safe, secure environment for the public through courteous, quality and professional services.